1. Rent a car:
– The minimum rental period is 48 hours.
– The renter must have a valid until the end of the rental period, identity card or passport, and a driving license .
2. The price includes:
– Free delivery to your specified address for Sofia.
– Unlimited mileage (no mileage limit).
– full insurance.
– Annual vignette for the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
– Replacement of the vehicle if there are any technical problems.
3. Method of payment:
– Cash upon receipt of the vehicle.
– Bank transfer (up to two days before receipt of the vehicle).
– Post terminal, via debit or credit card upon receipt of the car.
– Deposit. – When renting a car, the renter is obliged to leave a deposit. The deposit is different for the different car types. The whole or part of the deposit can be withheld in case of damage to: undercarriage, tire damage, interior. There is no insurance to cover, for example, a burnt or torn seat.
4. In case of an accident:
– In case of any technical problems or road accidents, the renter should inform the contact phones immediately. In case of a road accident, the renter must call the emergency number 112 and be sure to pick up a traffic report.
5. The rental price does not include fuel, the car is washed and with full tank, and so it returns.
6. Delivery – Delivery is free of charge to your pre-specified address for Sofia.
– Deliveries outside Sofia, only by prior arrangement with an employee of the company.
7. Additional equipment:
– Baby chair, navigation, trunk, snow chains and more, only on request.
8. Out-of-country rentals:
– Only possible with the prior approval of the landlord.
– You will be charged a one-time fee …
9. Cancellation and change of reservation:
– Reservation can be canceled or changed by the renter up to 72 hours before the start of the rental period, without additional fees.
12. Extension of reservation:
– Only done by signing an annex or a new contract.